Research Methods Quantitative - Article Summary
Summary of all the academic articles for Research Methods Quantitative:
- Bettis, R. A. (2012). The search for asterisks: Compromised statistical tests and flawed theories. Strategic Management Journal, 33(1), 108-113.
- Schilling, M. A. (2009). Understanding the alliance data. Strategic Management Journal, 30(3), 233-260.
- Shortell, S. M., & Zajac, E. J. (1990). Perceptual and archival measures of Miles and Snow's strategic types: A comprehensive assessment of reliability and validity. Academy of Management Journal, 33(4), 817-832.
- Cycyota, C. S., & Harrison, D. A. (2006). What (not) to expect when surveying executives: A meta-analysis of top manager response rates and techniques over time. Organizational Research Methods, 9(2), 133-160.
- Bono, J. E., & McNamara, G. (2011). Publishing in AMJ—part 2: Research design. Academy of Management Journal, 54(4), 657-660.
- Zhang, Y. A., & Shaw, J. D. (2012). Publishing in AMJ—Part 5: Crafting the methods and results. Academy of Management Journal, 55(1), 8-12.
- Bettis, R., Gambardella, A., Helfat, C., & Mitchell, W. (2014). Quantitative empirical analysis in strategic management. Strategic Management Journal, 35(7), 949-953.
- Baron, R. M., & Kenny, D. A. (1986). The moderator–mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51(6), 1173.
- Aguinis, H., Edwards, J. R., & Bradley, K. J. (2016). Improving our understanding of moderation and mediation in strategic management research. Organizational Research Methods, 20(4), 665-685.
- Bowen, H. P., & Wiersema, M. F. (1999). Matching method to paradigm in strategy research: Limitations of cross-sectional analysis and some methodological alternatives. Strategic Management Journal, 625-636.
- Wiersema, M. F., & Bowen, H. P. (2009). The use of limited dependent variable techniques in strategy research: Issues and methods. Strategic Management Journal, 30(6), 679-692.