NR 566 Week 6 Quiz
1.	Question: The medroxyprogesterone (Depo Provera) injection has a Black Box Warning due to which of the following?
2.	Question: A 31-year-old female presents to the clinic with a malodorous vaginal discharge and is confirmed to have a Trichomonas infection. Which of the following should the Nurse Practitioner prescribe?
3.	Question: Which of the following is the optimal maximum time frame for HRT (hormone replacement therapy) or estrogen replacement therapy (ERT)?
4.	Question: Which of the following medications has the longest half-life?
5.	Question: A 20-year-old, sexually active female calls the office to report that she missed 2 doses of the active pills in her combined oral contraceptive pack. She wants to know what she should do now. The Nurse Practitioner's best response is which of the following?
6.	Question: Which of the following describes the correct mechanism of action for oral combined contraceptives to prevent pregnancy?
7.	Question: Which of the following drug increases the risk of osteoporosis?
8.	Question: Women with an intact uterus should be treated with both estrogen and progestin, why?
9.	Question: The drug of choice for treatment of primary or secondary syphilis is which of the following?
10.	Question: Men who are prescribed sildenafil (Viagra) need ongoing monitoring for _______________.