PEARSON • Business 2010 QCF
Latest uploads for Business 2010 QCF at PEARSON. Looking for Business 2010 QCF notes at PEARSON? We have lots of notes, study guides and study notes available for Business 2010 QCF at PEARSON.
Courses Business 2010 QCF at PEARSON
Notes available for the following courses of Business 2010 QCF at PEARSON
- Unit 1 - The Business Environment
- Unit 2 - Business Resources
- Unit 3 - Introduction to Marketing
- Unit 4 - Business Communication
- Unit 5 - Business Accounting
- Unit 6 - Financial Accounting
- Unit 7 - Management Accounting
- Unit 8 - Accounting Systems
- Unit 9 - Creative Product Promotion
- Unit 10 - Market Research in Business
- Unit 11 - Relationship Marketing
- Unit 12 - Internet Marketing in Business
- Unit 13 - Recruitment and Selection in Business
- Unit 14 - Aspects of Employment Law
- Unit 15 - Development Planning for a Career in Business
- Unit 16 - Human Resource Management in Business
- Unit 17 - Training in the Business Workplace
- Unit 18 - Managing a Business Event
- Unit 19 - Developing Teams in Business
- Unit 20 - Managing Physical Resources in a Business Environment
- Unit 21 - Aspects of Contract and Business Law
- Unit 22 - Aspects of Civil Liability for Business
- Unit 23 - Aspects of the Legal System and Law-making Process
- Unit 24 - Aspects of Criminal Law Relating to Business
- Unit 25 - Supporting Business Activities
- Unit 26 - Managing Business Information
- Unit 27 - Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Unit 28 - Business Project Management
- Unit 29 - Understanding Retailing
- Unit 30 - Visual Merchandising in Retail
- Unit 31 - Fashion Retailing
- Unit 32 - Food Retailing
- Unit 33 - The Impact of Communications Technology on Business
- Unit 34 - Website Design Strategy
- Unit 35 - Supply Chain and Stock Management
- Unit 36 - Starting a Small Business
- Unit 37 - Understanding Business Ethics
- Unit 38 - Business and the Economic Environment
- Unit 39 - International Business
- Unit 40 - Computer Applications for Financial Management
- Unit 41 - Business Markets and the Economy
- Unit 42 - Quality Management Systems in Logistics
- Unit 43 - Transport Planning
- Unit 44 - Operational Management of Road Transport
- Unit 45 - Transport Systems and the Environment
- Unit 46 - Supply Chain Organisation
Latest notes & summaries PEARSON • Business 2010 QCF
The assignment covers all aspects of academic content.
- • 40 pages's •
The assignment covers all aspects of academic content
- • 30 pages's •
This is an essay for unit 11 relationship marketing, which includes P1,P2,P3,P5,M1,M2,D1.
- • 12 pages's •
unit 27 health and safety at workplace
- • 33 pages's •
This is Unit 16 D2, where the importance of managing and measuring performance is assessed.
- • 5 pages's •
This is D1 of Unit 16, where ways of improving motivation are suggested.
- • 4 pages's •
This is M3 of Unit 16, where the management and measuring of performance informs employee development.
- • 3 pages's •
This is M2 of Unit 16 where the motivational theories are compared.
- • 3 pages's •
This is M1 of Unit 16 where it is explained why human resource planning is important to a business.
- • 2 pages's •
This is P5 of Unit 16, where employee performance is explained through measuring and managing.
- • 9 pages's •