Summary Research Methods And Data Analysis In Communication And Health – YRM30806
This document contains a summary of:
- Field, A. Discovering statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics (4th edition), chapter 8, 17 en 18.
- Royce Sadler, D. (2002). Chapter 6: Intuitive data processing as a potential source of bias in Naturalistic Evaluation. In Huberman, M., & Miles, M. B. (Eds), The qualitative researcher's companion. Thousand Oaks: Sage. Pages 123 –135.
- Miles, M.B., Huberman, A. M., & Saldana, J. (2013). Chapter 4: Fundamentals of qualitative data analysis. Qualitative data analysis a methods sourcebook. Thousand Oaks: Sage. Pages 69 –104.
- Miles, M.B., Huberman, A. M., & Saldana, J. (2013). Chapter 5 - Designing Matrix and Network Displays. Qualitative data analysis a methods sourcebook. Thousand Oaks: Sage. Pages 107 -119
- Boréus, K. (2017). Chapter 3: Argumentation analysis. Analyzing Text and Discourse. London: Sage Publications Ltd (UK) (except for 3.2.7
- Tobi, H. & Kampen J.K. (2018). Research design: the methodology for interdisciplinary research framework. Quality & Quantity 52:1209-1225. DOI 10.1007/s11135-017-0513-8. Available from
- Fetters, M.D. (2018). Six equations to help conceptualize the field of Mixed Methods. Journal of Mixed Methods Research 12: 262-267. DOI: 10.1177/. Available from
- Casimir, G.J., Tamas, P. & Tobi, H. (2020) Guidelines to support interdisciplinary research: how to present the analysis of qualitative data
- Netherlands Code of Conduct for research Integrity (2018). Available for download at
- Declaration of Helsinki. Available from
- Video on the history and significance of the Belmont Report by Kari Lerum. Available from