NR 504 Week 3 Assignment; Leadership Reflective Essay
The purpose of this assignment is to promote introspective reﬂection related to leadership competencies which positively inﬂue nce others and cultivate healthful working relationships. Students will reﬂect upon personal strengths and opportunities for en hancement with respect to leadership competencies, and implications of leadership competency in the selected are of MSN specialty practice.
Criteria for Content: Based upon readings and learning activities within the class lessons, reﬂect upon speciﬁc leadership-related competencies whichyou possess and leadership competencies where there is an opportunity for enhancement. Identify two speciﬁc areas of strength, and two areas for improvement. How will those competencies impact future practice as a MSN-prepared nurse in your specialty area?
In a two- to three-page reﬂective essay, address the following elements. Include a minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within ﬁve years, to support your work. See rubric for speciﬁc, required content criteria within each section of the paper:
•	Provide an introduction to the reﬂective essay.
•	Consider your personal leadership competencies
•	Explain two speciﬁc examples of how leadership competencies will impact your practice in the selected MSN track.
•	Provide a conclusion to the reﬂective essay.
Preparing The Assignment
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
1.	Full pages in length.
2.	Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
3.	Use Microsoft Word 2013 to create the reﬂective essay.
4.	The paper (excluding title and reference pages) should be at least two full pages in length and should not exceed three full pages in length.
5.	A minimum of two (2) peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within ﬁve years, are required.
6.	Sources older than ﬁve years may not be used without the permission of the class professor.No direct quotes may be used in this assignment.
7.	Title page, running head, pagination, subheadings, body of paper, citation of sources, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the 6th edition of the manual.
8.	Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (6th edition).
9.	First person may be used for this assignment.