Principles of Consumer Behavior summary: Articles
Summary of the articles of the course 'Principles of Consumer Behavior'.
- Neghina, C., J. Bloemer, M. van Birgelen, and M.C.J. Caniëls (2017), Consumer motives and willingness to co-create in professional and generic services, Journal of Service Management, 28 (1), pp. 157-181.
- Zhang, J. and J.M.M. Bloemer (2008), The impact of value congruence on consumer-service brand relationships, Journal of Service Research, 11 (2), pp. 161-178.
- Shiv, B. and A. Fedorikhin (1999), Heart and mind in conflict: The interplay of affect and cognition in consumer decision making, Journal of Consumer Research, 26, pp. 278-292.
- Huber, F., S.C. Beckmann, and A. Herrmann (2004), Means-end analysis: Does the affective state influence information processing style?, Psychology & Marketing, 21 (9), pp. 715-737.
- Hofenk, D., M. van Birgelen, J. Bloemer, and J. Semeijn (2017), How and when retailers’ sustainability efforts translate into positive consumer responses: The interplay between personal and social factors, Journal of Business Ethics, pp. 1-20.
- Delcourt, C., D.D. Gremler, A.C.R. van Riel, and M. van Birgelen (2013), Effects of perceived employee emotional competence on customer satisfaction and loyalty: The mediating role of rapport, Journal of Service Management, 24 (1), pp. 5-24.
- Till, B.D., S.M. Stanley, and R. Priluck (2008), Classical conditioning and celebrity endorsers: An examination of belongingness and resistance to extinction, Psychology & Marketing, 25 (2), pp. 179-196.
- Pocheptsova, A., A.A. Labroo, and R. Dhar (2010), Making products feel special: When metacognitive difficulty enhances evaluation, Journal of Marketing Research, 47 (6), pp. 1059-1069.