Summary mandatory articles 1ZV20
Summary for mandatory articles 1ZV20.
Includes a summary of the following articles:
• Jeff Bray: Consumer Behaviour Theory: Approaches and Models
• Bloch, Peter H. and Marsha L. Richins (1983), “A theoretical model for the study of product importance perceptions,” Journal of Marketing, 47, 69-81.
• Wikipedia: Mere Exposure Effect
• Hoyer, MacInnis, and Pieters - Low effort choice
• Peter and Olson - Means-end chain
• Kardes, Cline, and Cronley - Heuristics
• Wänke, Michaela, Gerd Bohner, and Andreas Jurkowitsch (1997), “There are many reasons to drive a BMW: Does imagined ease of argument generation influence attitudes?,” Journal of Consumer Research, 24, 170-177.
• Hastie and Dawes - Prospect theory