The Adolescent Brain - Samenvatting van alle artikelen
Dit is een samenvatting van alle wetenschappelijke artikelen die je moet kennen voor het tentamen van het vak 'The Adolescent Brain'. Het is geschreven in het Nederlands en bevat ook Engelse benamingen, aangezien de tentamenvragen in het Engels gesteld worden. Daarnaast is de samenvatting geschreven in verhaalvorm. De artikelen die samengevat zijn, zijn de volgende:
- The social reorientation of psychopathology door Nelson et al. (2005) (college 1)
- The social brain in adolescence: evidence from functional magnetic resonance imaging and behavioural studies door Burnett et al. (2011) (college 2)
- Considerations of fairness in the adolescent brain door Crone (2013) (college 2)
- Understanding the role of puberty in structural and functional development of the adolescent brain door Goddings et al. (2019) (college 3)
- Beyond simple models of self-control to circuit-based accounts of adolescent behavior door Casey (2015) (college 4)
- Self-development: integrating cognitive, socioemotional, and neuroimaging perspectives door Pfeifer & Peake (2012) (college 5)
- Time spent with friends in adolescence relates to less neural sensitivity to later peer rejection door Masten et al. (2010) (college 6)
- Neural correlates of prosocial peer influence on public goods game donations during adolescence door Van Hoorn et al. (2016) (college 6)
- Peers increase adolescent risk taking by enhancing activity in the brain's reward circuitry door Chein et al. (2011) (college 6)
- The emergence of depression in adolescence: development of the prefrontal cortex and the representation of reward door Davey, Yücel & Allen (2008) (college 7)
Avoid resits and achieve higher grades with the best study guides, textbook notes, and class notes written by your fellow students.
With the study guides and notes written by fellow students, you are guaranteed to be properly prepared for your exams. Over 350,000 specific notes are at your disposal. Your fellow students know exactly where the pitfalls lie and what the key elements will be to your success in that module. With their assistance, you can become well prepared and can avoid having to retake exams.
Get better grades
Thanks to the study guides written by fellow students specifically for your courses, you will never miss a trick when it comes to your exams. No generic book summaries, but the specific content you need to ace your exams.
Earn while you study
Have you written lots of study guides or notes? Earn hundreds of dollars each month by selling your written material to your fellow students. Last year students earned over $ 500,000 from selling their work to other students.