IB Psychology: BLOA Extended Response Qs - Seven Detailed, Full-Length Answers
This document holds 7 thoughtful, thorough & critical extended responses and is geared towards the BLOA section of IB Psychology, Paper 1. However, it is useful for any psychology course. It provides full-length answers, that got a 7/7 in Higher Level Psychology, to the following questions:
1. Discuss the use of brain imaging technologies in investigating the relationship between biological factors and behavior./Give a balanced account on the use of one research method (eg experiments, case studies, brain scans) in the biological level of analysis. Use relevant research studies in your response.
2. Discuss ethical considerations in genetic research.
3. Discuss how principles that define the biological level of analysis may be demonstrated in research.
4. Discuss two effects of the environment on a physiological process.
5. Discuss how genetic inheritance can influence behavior at the biological level of analysis.
6. Discuss ethical considerations related to research studies at the biological level of analysis.
7. Discuss evolutionary explanations of behaviors in the biological level of analysis.
This document provides exam-ready answers that explains and critiques relevant studies and theories about these topics in depth. Every detail (names, dates, criticisms) is included. Important information is highlighted in a colorful, engaging format and written in a readable style so you can have fun studying! I scored a full 7/7 in the IB psychology exam, 45/45 on the IB in total, and am currently studying at Cambridge University (Can provide proof on request).