LPC DISPUTE RESOLUTION (CIVIL AND CRIMINAL) - 2018/19 (DISTINCTION LEVEL)
- LPC Dispute Resolution (Civil & Criminal) Exam notes (Electronic word-processed copy)
- Suitable for students studying the LPC at the University of Law, BPP & all other universities
- Detailed notes in all subject areas covered in the DR/Civil/Criminal module.
- Includes Model Answers for Exam styled questions.
- Includes guidance on the approach to Code of Conduct issues
- Contains 66 pages of content (very detailed notes)
- Distinction level
Notes made from prescribed textbook. With summary of the below 6 theories
▪ Freud theory
▪ Social cognitive approach theory
▪ Maslow theory
▪ Roger’s theory
▪ Frankl’s theory
▪ African perceptive theory
SCiO Notes 2018-2019
All you need to pass the SCiO exams. Excellent re-cap notes (class, book and articles) with easy to understand models and definitions. Passing grades: 7.8 & 8
Notes summary European Literary History
Summary and notes of texts discussed in the seminars of European Literary History. First year second block European Studies. Notes date from year 2017/2018
IPRes Notes Exam Part 2
This is a comprehensive summary for the second exam in IPRes 2019. It contains all the notes from the lectures, slides, and notes from all the assigned readings, organized and well explained.
B&E lecture notes
This document includes all lecture notes for the lectures of behaviour & environment 3, given at the Radboud University. Notes are provided on all lectures, except for the last one (lecture 7).
IOP4863 Extensive Notes
These are notes on the entire module. These notes are great for Assignment help and examination preparation. Everything you need for this moduleis included in these notes.
Notes are from Past examination Questions and from the prescribed Books for personnel and Career Psychology.
Tax Notes (Themes 1-7) 2019
These notes have been created in 2019 and are a compilation of the slides, SILKE: South African Income Tax, case law and the classes presented by Mr Oosthuizen.
Provides an excellent and in depth summary of the textbook as well as additional resources as of 2019. A Perfect summary for exam and assignment purposes.