Organic Chemistry IUPAC Nomenclature Notes
Quickly learn organic chemistry topics with my concise and visually appealing notes! These notes cover the topic of IUPAC Nomenclature, containing all the IUPAC rules you will encounter in Organic Chemistry I. Included in these notes are definitions, tables, examples, and beautiful digitally-drawn figures. I earned a 4.0 in organic chemistry and so can you!
Samenvatting organische chemie scheikunde
Samenvatting organische chemie scheikunde atheneum 4 of 5, hierin onder andere de naamgeving volgens iupac, koolstofverbindingen en reacties aan koolstofverbindingen!
4º ESO - Física y Química - Cuaderno de Formulación Inorgánica
Temario docente de 4º ESO de Física y Química. Adaptado a la ley actual (2019) con criterios y estándares y adaptado a la nueva normativa de la IUPAC (2005). Incluye actividades.
Structure and Naming of Alkanes (OCR Salters B Chemistry, AS)
This is a basic introduction to the structure of alkanes and how to name them using IUPAC nomenclature. It is summarised from the Developing Fuels unit of OCR Salters B Chemistry (AS level)
CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics - 97th Edition (2016)
Publisher: CRC Press; 97 edition (1 Aug. 2016)
Proudly serving the scientific community for over a century, this 97th edition of the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics is an update of a classic reference, mirroring the growth and direction of science. This venerable work continues to be the most accessed and respected scientific reference in the world. An authoritative resource consisting of tables of data and current international recommendations on nomenclature, symbols, and units, its usefulness spans not only the physical sciences but also related areas of biology, geology, and environmental science.
The 97th edition of the Handbook includes 20 new or updated tables along with other updates and expansions. It is now also available as an eBook. This reference puts physical property data and mathematical formulas used in labs and classrooms every day within easy reach.
* Surface Active Chemicals – Table of Properties of the Most Important Surfactants (Solubility, Physical Constants, Critical Micelle Concentration, Hydrophilic-Lipophilic Balance, etc.)
* Nanomaterial Safety Guidelines – Definition of Terms in Nanoscience; Guidelines for Safe Handling and Disposal
Updated and Expanded Tables:
* CODATA Values of the Fundamental Physical Constants – 2014 values
* Standard Atomic Weights – 2015 Changes Made by IUPAC
* Atomic Masses and Abundances – Update of Abundances
* Surface Tension of Common Liquids – Addition of New Compounds and Updates
* Basic Instrumental Techniques of Analytical Chemistry – Expansion to Cover Colorimetry and Refractometry
* Bond Dissociation Energies – Addition of Recently Published Data
* Photon Attenuation Coefficients – Addition of Absorption Edge Data
* Classification of Electromagnetic Radiation – Update with Modern Terminology
* Astronomical Constants – Update with New Recommended Constants
* Solar System Properties – Updates with Newly Discovered Satellites
* Interstellar Molecules – Update with Complete List of Molecules Observed to Date
* Major World Earthquakes – Update through 2015
* Atmospheric Concentration of CO2 – Update through 2015
* Global Temperature Trend – Update through 2015
* Abbreviations Used in the Assessment and Presentation of Laboratory Hazards – Update and Expansion
* Relative Dose Ranges for Ionizing Radiation – Expansion
* Threshold Limits for Airborne Contaminants – Update to 2015 Recommendations
* Chemical Carcinogens – Update to 2015 Recommendations of National Toxicology Program
Introduction to Organic Chemistry
Notes for beginners on the basics in Organic Chemistry, with colourful flow charts, tables and diagrams to make concepts easier to learn.