Final Wiskunde pre-master Strategic/Marketing/Supply chain Management
Het document omvat een samenvatting van elk hoofdstuk dat terugkomt op de final voor pre-masters Tisem Tilburg University. Het voordeel van deze samenvatting is dat het stappen weergeeft voor het oplossen van verschillende vraagstukken.
(gebaseerd op Wiskunde voor Bedrijfseconomen & Linear and Dynamical Systems, Optimization and Games)
Differential Equations Math 301 notes
Handwritten notes for MATH 301: Differential Equations. Topics include: definitions terminology , separable equations, first order linear equations, Euler\'s method, non-homogeneous equations,Cauchy-Euler equations, variation of parameters, and the Laplace Transform.
Rough lecture notes from 1st year engineering degree. Includes notes on separating variables, second order differential equations, principles of differentiation
Higher Mathematics Algebra quick revision with formulas and concepts in Quadratic Equations, Progression, Sets and Relations, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Matrices and Determinants
I have provided some Higher Mathematics Algebra topics quick revision with all the formulas and concepts. The topics covered are Quadratic Equations, Progression, Sets and Relations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Matrices and Determinants . Useful for competitive exams also.
The document provides in depth knowledge on differential equations. This level of understanding is expected from first year bachelor students in science programme.
34. More partial differential equations
Further Fourier Series looking at a Maclaurin Series, inner product, weight function, orthogonal and norm. These have definitions equations and examples. Define an orthogonal set and examples of these. Legrendre Polynomials, Bessel functions and generalised fourier series. Definition for completeness of functions. Complex Fourier series and example.
Partial Differential Equations - Lecture 11 Notes
The aim of this course unit is to enable a student to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of methods used to solve partial differential equations and their engineering areas of application,
2. Apply mathematical skills from partial differentiation to solve problems that require partial differentiation methods,
3. Appreciate the role of partial differentiation in solving problems that are related to science and engineering.
At the end of this course unit, the student should be able to:
1. Apply partial differentiation methods to solve problems involving surfaces, curves and orthogonal trajectories of systems,
2. Solve partial differential equations for linear equations of the first order and second order,
3. Apply methods of separation of the variables to solve partial differential problems for Cartesian, spherical polar and cylindrical polar coordinates,
4. Solve partial differentiation problems that involve Laplace and Fourier transforms,
5. Apply partial differentiation concepts to solve problems that are related to science and engineering.
MAT3706 Assignment 2 Semester 1 2019
UNISA Ordinary Differential Equations MAT3706 assignment TWO semester ONE of 2019. Step by step full solutions to assignment. University of South Africa memorandum.