Preparation for workshop 3
Preperation for the workshop. Useful questions for the test. Module: Design NHL Stenden year 2. Revenue Management in hospitality industry.
INF1505, UNISA EXAM 2019, PREPARATION USING ASSIGNMENTS, FULL SUMMARY
EASY to study and prepare for the Exam of 2019.
A complete summary of all theory and answers for assignments.
Answers from previous exams are very likely to be repeated. All the answers and theory required for exam preparation based on all available previous tests.
INF1505, UNISA EXAM 2019, COMPLETE PREPARATION, FULL SUMMARY
EASY to study and prepare for the Exam of 2019.
A complete summary of all theory and answers for previous tests, papers and assignments.
Answers from previous exams are very likely to be repeated.
All the answers and theory required for exam preparation based on all available previous tests.
FAC1502 UNISA 2019 EXAM PREPARATION, ASSIGNMENT 2 COMPREHENSIVE SUMMARY AND ANSWERS
Complete answers for UNISA FAC1502, Assignment 2, Semester 1 2019.
Answers come with full description of correct, and all alternative answers.
Full summary of all possible alternative answers.
Full referencing to Study Material (page number referencing and quotation) .
The summary and answers will assist with the assignment as well as examination questions.
HRM example questions
This document contains example questions that may occur during the exam. The questions are without answers. I wish you good luck in advance!
Catcher in the rye and Road to Mecca Exam prep
Exam preperation for Catcher in the Rye and Road to Mecca Summary
Discussing motifs, characters, themes, symbols in Catcher in the
Exam 1 1. Capacity for a specific period of time – such as an hour, shift, day, week, month, or year – represents which concept? count dependency utilization efficiency 2. Which is an example of how people in management can best operate accor
1. Capacity for a specific period of time – such as an hour, shift, day, week, month, or year – represents which concept?
2. Which is an example of how people in management can best operate according to science?
developing skills and tools in quantitative analysis
developing qualitative analysis skills for less pertinent situations
developing systematic approaches to eliminate the need for questioning variances
developing a system of operations driven by and focusing on numerical data
3. Some health care management methods in use today have their origins of management and productiveness relating to which of the following products?
4. Why would a healthcare organization shift its definition of a desired or needed management competency?
Because of resulting shifts in characteristics in their environment.
Because of a manager\'s personal opinions altered in the face of stress.
Because of technology setbacks that cause company repositioning.
Because of anticipated economic change.
5. According to a core managerial competency viewpoint, how is implementing defined?
the ability to defend current policies
the ability to construct organizational plans
the ability to change organizations
the ability to critique organizational changes
6. How is efficiency measured?
through formulaic cost analyses
as a ratio of output over input
by the number of healthcare patients served over a period of time
through financial expenditures
7. What is the correct test to examine one continuously measure variable across two categorical groups?
8. Calculate the mean of the following data set: [34, 45, 55, 43, 21, 55, 19, 60, 62]. What is the answer rounded to the nearest whole number?
9. What is a pie chart used for?
to display parts of a fraction
to display portions of a whole
to display portions of mixed numbers
to display data sets containing inconsistencies
10. Consider the following list of hospital division operating revenues for the past five years: $200,000, $315,000, $385,000, $415,000, $427,000. If the amount in year five was found to actually be $515,000, what would this do to the median 5-year revenue amount?
increase the median only
decrease the median only
make no changes to the median
change the median, which in turn would affect the mode and mean
11. Which number represents the mode in the following data set: [22, 18, 17, 22, 18, 22, 18, 54, 97, 18, 7]?
12. What is the correct test to use to examine the relationship between two continuous but different variables?
13. Which type of answer to a decision is an indicator that a general systems flow chart has been created incorrectly?
an answer of yes
an answer of no
an answer of maybe
an answer of never
14. In what way could a health care manager wrongly interpret a general systems flow chart?
by reading the flow chart from the bottom upward
by reading the flow chart from the top downward
by reading the flow chart from the left to right sides
by reading the flow chart based on preset conventions
15. How are general systems flow charts similar to mathematical equations?
Flow charts can be used to solve equations.
Flow charts follow specific rules.
Flow charts provide quantitative data.
Flow charts follow specific algorithms.
16. What are two primary methods an analyst uses to gather the needed information to construct a general system flow-chart?
interviewing and observation
directing and production
delegating and observation
interviewing and participation
17. If a general system flow chart has too many needless steps, what can be done to simplify it?
Place the extra steps into a new chart.
Repackage some of the steps.
Eliminate some of the steps.
Add a written description to offer clarity.
18. Which general systems flow chart symbol represents a decision?
19. As the number of compounding periods increases, all else being equal, what happens to the future value (FV) of any given sum of money?
The FV maintains its current dollar value.
The FV can either increase or decrease in value given market fluctuations.
The FV decreases in value.
The FV increases in value.
20. How many years would it take you to triple your investment if your money compounds monthly at an annual rate of 5%?
about 20 years
about 22 years
about 25 years
about 28 years
21. How much up-front money must you provide to a program that will in turn guarantee to pay you $750 every six months for 12 years, with the first payment scheduled for 6 months from now? Assume investments such as this earn returns of 3.5%.
22. Your investment has grown from an initial deposit of $400 to $1500. The investment pays a nominal rate of 9.5%, but interest is compounded semi-annually. Approximately how many years have you had your money in the account?
23. What nominal rate is equivalent to an effective annual rate (EAR) of 7.77% assuming quarterly compounding?
24. Your investment has grown from an initial deposit of $400 to $1,500. The investment pays 9.5% interest annually. Approximately how many years have you had your money invested?
25. What effective annual rate (EAR) is equivalent to a nominal rate of 14% assuming monthly compounding?