IBC (international business communications) summary block 3&4 Exam block 4 year 3 IBL
Summary of the IBC specialization, contains the chapters 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,13,14,18 and platforms / multi channel approach. Not only the powerpoints have been used, but also the book!
Research exam block 2 - year 2
This document is a summary of everything you need to know for the exam in block 2, year 2 of the study IBL. It is written in English and some examples are given. The summary is based on the book Burns and Bush.
The summary is 18 pages.
IBL - IBMSy1 2018
Summary of International Business law. Both the books are used nternational business law, R. August, D. Mayer , M.Bixby 2013) (A basic guide to international business law, H. Wevers 2016) and in addition I used the powerpoint slides on Blackboard
- Introduction to international (private) law
- Business forms: Multinational enterprise
- The United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods (CISG
- CISG - Seller's and buyer's obligations
- CISG - Contract -> Seller's and buyer's remedies
- Dispute settlement: Brussels 1 regulations
- European Regulation on the law applicable to contractual obligations -> Rome 1
- Carriage: Inland carriage and the carriage of goods by the sea
English summary units 32 - 37 and 48 - 57 - block 3, year 2
This summary consists of the words you have to learn for the test, with some words also NL translation! with whether it is a noun, adjective or verb and in some words example sentences. ---------- This summary is based on the knowledge that you need to learn for the exam. The definition is given and the differences between nouns, adjectives and verbs. Furthermore, there are some examples.
Markting Management Fundamentals Central Written Test Summary - Chapters 1-2-3-5-6-7-8-9-10-12-13
This summary contains chapters included in the Central Written Test for Marketing Management Fundamentals (1st year IBMS & IBL students at the HvA).
Logistics Summary Year 3 block 1
3. Book: Contemporary logistics, chapters 1,2,5,7,8,10,12 Summary for Logistics exam IBL year 3. Book: Contemporary Logistics, chapters 1,2,5 , 7,8,10 and 12. Sometimes there are Dutch examples.