Summary Strategy Safari - Organization and Environment
Complete summary of the book Strategy Safari by H. Mintzberg (chapters 1 -12). Course; Organization and Environment
Summary mandatory articles Organisation and Environment 2018-2019
A summary of the following articles:
Aalbers, H.L., Dolfsma, W., & Leenders, Th.A.J. (2016). Vertical and Horizontal Cross-Ties: Benefits of Cross-Hierarchy and Cross-Unit Ties for Innovative Project Teams. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 33(2): 141-153. (NETWORK THEORY) REALIZATION
Bertels, S., Howard-Grenville, J., & Pek, S. (2016). Cultural molding, shielding, and shoring at Oilco: The role of culture in the integration of routines. Organization Science,27(3): 573-593.
Levin, D. Z., & Cross, R. (2004). The strength of weak ties you can trust: The mediating role of trust in effective knowledge transfer. Management Science, 50(11): 1477-1490. (NETWORK THEORY) TRUST
Van den Oever, K., & Martin, X. (2019). Fishing in troubled waters? Strategic decision‐making and value creation and appropriation from partnerships between public organizations. Strategic Management Journal, (POWER School, Macro power) slide 20
Whelan, E., Parise, S., De Valk, J., & Aalbers, R. (2011). Creating employee networks that deliver
open innovation. MIT Sloan Management Review, 53(1): 37-44. (NETWORK THEORY) IDEATION
Concrete Summary of the slides and the book of Organisation & Environment (MAN-MOR003
Een engelstalige concrete, maar bondige samenvatting van het vak Organisations and environment. Zonder artikelen, maar met behandeling van de slides en het boek Strategy safari van Henry Mintzberg, Bruce W. Ahlstrand(2e druk).
A concrete English summary of the course Organisations ande environment. Which contains the the content of the slides and the content of the book:Strategy safari van Henry Mintzberg, Bruce W. Ahlstrand(2e druk).
Lecture notes Organization and Environment all lectures 2018-2019
All the notes from all the lectures of Organization & Environment year 2018-2019 in English.
Summary Articles Organization and Environment
Summary of all the mandatory articles of OE:
Vertical and Horizontal Cross-Ties:
- Benefits of Cross-Hierarchy and Cross-Unit Ties for Innovative Project Teams
- How Do Firms Adapt to Discontinuous Change?
- Decisions 2.0: The power of collective intelligence
- Managing internal corporate venturing cycles
- The interdependence of planning and learning among internal corporate ventures
- Open strategy: Dimensions, dilemmas, dynamics
- Managerial cognitive capabilities and the microfoundations of dynamic capabilities
- Design thinking comes of age
- The strength of weak ties you can trust: The mediating role of trust in effective knowledge transfer
- Democratizing strategy: How crowdsourcing can be used for strategy dialogues
- The best of both worlds: The benefits of open specialized and open-diverse syndication networks for new venture success
- Creating employee networks that deliver open innovation