Data Science for Business notes (1st edition)
Foster Provost, Tom Fawcett - ISBN: 9781449361327
There are no documents available for Data Science for Business, written by Foster Provost, Tom Fawcett. Do you have summaries that match your search result? Upload them now and start earning money for your knowledge.
Related books to Data Science for Business
Was a summary of Data Science for Business not exactly what you were looking for? Perhaps a document from these related books can help you further.
Computer Science: An Overview, Global Edition
Glenn Brookshear, Dennis Brylow • ISBN 9781292061160
Basisboek Methoden en Technieken incl. toegang tot Prepzone
Ben Baarda, Esther Bakker • ISBN 9789001877095
Why study with the book summaries on Stuvia?
Relevance, efficiency and convenience. These are important elements when studying or preparing for a course or exam. Studying with the help of book summaries, which are linked to the ISBN number of your (study) book, is more relevant than ever. Your fellow students or tutors are sharing their knowledge to help you prepare for your exams. Find the ISBN number of your book and you'll be sure to buy the right summary. That way you won't be faced with surprises during your exams.
All summaries on Stuvia are written by students who have already taken the exam, lecturers who teach the study material or professional publishers. As a result, you can be confident that you will understand the course material more easily and that the summary contains all elements that are tested in the exam. Find the book you need to study by its ISBN and choose the best textbook summary.
Summary Data Science for Business
- Understand how data science fits in your organizationand how you can use it for competitive advantage
- Treat data as a business asset that requires careful investment if youre to gain real value
- Approach business problems data-analytically, using the data-mining process to gather good data in the most appropriate way
- Learn general concepts for actually extracting knowledge from data
- Apply data science principles when interviewing data science job candidates