NR 601 / NR601 Primary Care of the Maturing and Aged Family Practicum Week 6 ( Genitourinary and Gynecological Disorders ) |Grade A| Quiz Bank | LATEST, 2020/2021 | Chamberlain college
NR 601 / NR601 Primary Care of the Maturing and Aged Family Practicum Week 6 Quiz Bank | LATEST, 2020/2021 | Chamberlain college
1. Which ethnic group has the highest incidence of prostate cancer?
C.	African Americans
D.	American Indians
2. Men with an initial PSA level below 2.5 ng/ml can reduce their screening frequency to what intervals?
A.	Every 6 months
C.	Every 2 years
D.	Every 2 to 4 years
3.	All of the following may be reasons associated with an elevated PSA besides prostate cancer except:
B.	Urinary tract infection
C.	Perineal trauma
D.	Digital rectal exam
4.	In the diagnosis of acute bacterial prostatitis, a midstream urine culture is of benefit. To be diagnostic, the specimen should reveal how many white blood cells per high-power field?
5.	In chronic bacterial prostatitis, what is the organism most commonly associated with the disease?
D.	Escherichia coliLast document update: 1 month ago