HESI A2 BIOLOGY LATEST 2020
HESI A2 BIOLOGY LATEST 2020.1.	Which movement requires carrier protein but noo direct cellular energy?
2.	Which term denotes the movement of glucose molecules from an area of lower concentration to an area of higher concentreation?
3.	Plasmolysis is a term describing?
Cellular shrinkage, which occurs when cells are immersed in hypertonic solurion
4.	The movement of substances from lesser concentration to higher concentration is called?
5.	Which particular structure is present in both eucaryotic and prokaryotic cells?
6.	Plant cells differ from animal cells in?
The plant cells have a cell wall and animal cells do not
7.	Which cell type is characterized by the lack of true nucleus and the absence of membrane-bound organelle?
8.	Which organelle is associated with hydrolytic enzymes and is sometimes reffered to as a "suicide bag"
9.	Pinocytosis is the process of?
Enclosing a liquid substance in a membrane and secreting it into the cell
10.	The plasma membrane of the eurokaryotic cell determines selectively which substances can enter and leave the cell. Such a membrane is said to be ?
11.	What primarily determines the shape of cells that lack cell walls?
Microtubule and microfilaments
12.	Which pair of organelles is responsible foe energy supply to eurokaryotic cells?
Chloroplast and mitochondria
13.	Whit which organelle is the synthesis of ATP associated?