STR 581 Week 6 Capstone Final Examination, Part 3 (Latest 2020) Questions & Answers. A Rated
STR 581 Week 6 Capstone Final Examination, Part 3
1. The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda
2. This is a historically popular technique through which managers create a quick overview of a company's strategic situation—it is based on achieving a sound fit between internal resources and the external situation.
Value chain analysis
3. New-to-the-world products are ________.
new products that create an entirely new market
existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
new product enhancements that supplement established products
4. Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a "green marketing" program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
Demonstrate that the products will benefit both customers and the society in the long-term.
Focus on the efforts and costs incurred by the company to bring these "green" products to consumers.
Emphasize benefits to the consumer rather than environmental benefits.
Explain the rules and regulations laid out by governmental agencies to protect the environment.
5. BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
6. A company that attempts to lead its industry in price and convenience by pursuing a focus on lean and efficient operations is pursuing what strategy?
7. This is an important structural decision and resultant separate activities need to be coordinated and integrated back together as a whole so the business functions effectively.