BIOL 1108 Exam 2 Study Guide Spring 2020 - (Works 100%)
Exam 2 Study Guide Spring 2020 - BIOL 1108
○	Learn how bacteria are important to the environment
■	Know their various roles in the Carbon and Nitrogen Cycles
○	Understand how antibiotics works and be able to understand what makes a good antibiotic
○	Evolutionary Milestone: the emergence of Eukaryotes!
■	The How’s, When’s and Whys.
■	What evidence do you need to convince you that Endosymbiosis is correct?
○	Understand how/when/why multicellularity came about
○	Understand why multicellularity is an important event and how it contributed to the Cambrian Explosion
○	What you need to know about multicellularity:
■	Pros and Cons of Multicellularity
■	Differences Between Simple and Complex Multicellularity
■	Traits for Multicellularity to Arise
●	Tetrapod Evolution
○	Evaluate evidence that scientists discovered related to tetrapod evolution
○	Know the 2 major transitional forms that go from fish to amphibian
○	Be able to read different figures depicting evolutionary history
○	Apply concepts of analogous and homologous traits to tetrapod evolution