Dictate Molecular Genetics 2
In this document I have worked out all the lectures of the subject molecular genetics. The processes you need to know are clearly described and there are pictures present. It's all written in English. The lectures:
1. Global structure of the chromosome.
2. DNA transposition and site specific recombination.
3. RNA processing, splicing, transport, nuclear bodies and RNA world.
4/5. Regulation of translation.
6. Control or Gene Expression.
7. Post transcriptional control.