Summary Articles Organisation Design
This summary contains the following articles:
Christis, J.H.P., E. Soepenberg (2014) Lowlands Sociotechnical Design Theory and Lean Production.
Lauche, K. (2015) Human centred work design and its roots.
Lekkerkerk, L.J. (2015) Organizing innovation. Comparative case-study using a new research tool to study innovation structures. Paper presentedat STS-RT 2015 Conference in Louvain (Leuven).
Wood, Nigel (2004) (the six following articles):
- Lean Thinking: What it is and what it isn't, Management Services; Feb 2004; 48, 2; p. 8-10.
- Customer Value: Applying the First Principle of Lean, Management Services; Mar 2004; 48, 3; p. 14-17.
- Learning to see: How does your supply chain function?, Management Services; Apr 2004; 48, 4; p. 16-19.
- Make it Flow: Moving from Batch and Queue to Single Piece Flow, Management Services; May 2004; 48, 5; p. 14-18.
- What the customer wants: Making at the pull of the customer, Management Services; Jun 2004; 48, 6; p. 16-19.
- Making it stick: Sustaining your Improvements, Management Services;Jul 2004; 48, 7; p. 20-23.