Samenvatting Pharmacokinetics - Clinical Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics - 5th edition - Chapter 1-7, 9-11 and 19
This is a summary of the course Pharmacokinetics which covers chapters 1-7, 9-11 and 19 of the book Clinical Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics.
1. Describe the mechanisms of basic physiological and pharmacokinetic processes: absorption, distribution, elimination (renal excretion and hepatic clearance).
2. Describe the time curve of plasma concentrations and renal excretion of drugs after intravenous injection, continuous infusion and extravascular administration, and the plasma concentration time curve after multiple intravenous administrations.
3. Calculate the pharmacokinetic parameters from the plasma concentration time curve and renal excretion of drugs by using pharmacokinetic analysis.
4. Make dosage calculations on the basis of multiple administration of drug.
5. Understand the connections between pharmacokinetic processes and parameters.
6. Explain the effect of changes in physiological and pathological processes on
pharmacokinetic parameters, the plasma concentration time curve and the correct
dosage of drugs.Last document update: 1 year ago