PSYCHOLOGY 101 EXAM (REVIEWED)
1.	Definition of Psychology that include the scientific study of behavior and…?
2.	action potential
3.	resting potential
4.	What is psychology and what are its’ goals?
5.	properties of a research correlation
6.	What does it mean to be randomly assigned?
7.	What does it mean to be debriefed?
8.	Explain what a correlation is and its mathematical representation
9.	difference between correlation and causation
10.	What is an independent and dependent variable?
11.	What do we know about Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia ?
•	What do we know about neurotransmitters?
12.	What is an agonist/antagonist and how do they work?
13.	What is research replication and why do it?
14.	What is the amygdala responsible for?
15.	How do neurons communicate?
16.	What is the placebo effect?
17.	neuron and its responsibilities
23.	GABA (Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid)
25.	What does plasticity refer to when talking about the brain?
26.	difference between an “action potential” and a “resting potential”
27.	What is “diffusion of responsibility” and how has it been studied?
28.	Limbic System