Company Name: InTheZone
You have been approached to create a six-page linked website for InTheZone, a ‘bricks and mortar’ and online store that specialises in gaming and requires a website to promote the company and its stores around the country. InTheZone require as a minimum:
• Welcome page with brief introduction to the company including purpose and mission
• About Us page with history, contact details for head office, contact form for head office allowing emailing of questions / feedback
• Locations page containing a list of all stores – each entry in the list must include an address, phone numbers
• For each store (only one store template needs to be created at this time)
• General information page with picture of store, about the store, list / description of facilities ( stores have different facilities, i.e some have LAN play, hardware while others just carry software )
• Find us page with interactive map showing store location
• Contact us page with web form allowing emailing of questions / feedback
You are free to select the colours, content and layout of all pages but the website you create must be uniform throughout and contain no spelling mistakes.
Avoid resits and achieve higher grades with the best study guides, textbook notes, and class notes written by your fellow students.
With the study guides and notes written by fellow students, you are guaranteed to be properly prepared for your exams. Over 350,000 specific notes are at your disposal. Your fellow students know exactly where the pitfalls lie and what the key elements will be to your success in that module. With their assistance, you can become well prepared and can avoid having to retake exams.
Get better grades
Thanks to the study guides written by fellow students specifically for your courses, you will never miss a trick when it comes to your exams. No generic book summaries, but the specific content you need to ace your exams.
Earn while you study
Have you written lots of study guides or notes? Earn hundreds of dollars each month by selling your written material to your fellow students. Last year students earned over $ 500,000 from selling their work to other students.