Guide Lines for Core Practical 17 - Investigating Spirometer Traces - Activity 7.13a
This is a guideline to help students write up their report and teachers to create the perfect answer key.
It contains the following:
1.	Basic information on spirometers
2.	Planning and Experimental Design
3.	Health and Safety
4.	Make a plan
5.	Perform the experiment
6.	Analysis and interpretation of data
7.	Conclusion and evaluation
8.	Write the report!
9.	Sample of Data (Statistical test & Analysis)
10.	Answers to questions given by Pearson regarding the practical.