COMS 101 Com Quiz Chapter 13:14,100% CORRECT
QUE STION 1
1.		Which of the following emotions should be combined with relief to motivate audience members to be involved with your arguments?
QUE STION 2
1.		When we process through listening carefully and reflecting thoughtfully, we are using which route?
persuasive central peripheral
QUE STION 3
QUE STION 4
1.		When the support statements you use are examples of the claim you are making, you are arguing from		.
QUE STION 5
1.	The perception of a speaker's expertise at the end of the speech is known as	.
This study source was downloaded by from CourseH on 06-10-2021 14:54:03 GMT -05:00
QUE STION 6
1.		In Monroe’s Motivated Sequence, the	step uses broad appeals to emphasize the specific action(s) you advocate.
attention satisfaction action step
QUE STION 7
1.	This type of pattern explain the nature of a problem and proposes a solution.
a motivated sequence
QUE STION 8
1.		An organizational framework that sets up the main points as follows: place the strongest reason last, place the second strongest reason first and the other reasons in between is the 	 organizational pattern.
b comparative advantages
c criteria satisfaction
QUE STION 9
1.	The statement "I want to convince the audience that life on Mars is possible" is an example of a
b proposition of
c proposition of policy
d proposition of value
QUE STION 10
1.		As you planning your persuasive speech in support of breed specific laws, you worry that the examples and testimonies may be too graphic and may draw excessively on emotional appeals. Your thoughts show	.
a logical consideration
c ethical consideration
d motivational consideration